This full-day tour starts with a drive to the western part of our country. Your Guide will share our local history. The tour continues to the archeological site of Xunantunich.
Among the highlights is a wonderful view atop of El Castillo which sits at 150 feet above the main plaza. This site consists of 6 major Mayan plazas and 25 temples. Enjoy a stop at a local restaurant for lunch and end your experience at the Green Iguana conservation Project where you will hold and learn about the program to increase the population of these amazing creatures.
What to bring:
- Loose Comfortable Clothing
- Bug Spray/Repellent
- Sneakers/Walking Shoes
- Water/Water Bottle
- Power Bars/Snack Bars
- Not Handicapped Accessible
- Not recommended for persons who have Fear of Heights
- Not recommended for persons who suffer from Heart/Respiratory Problems
- Not recommended for persons with Back/Neck Problems or who have had recent Back Surgery
*All rates are in US dollars per person, based on minimum persons indicated. An additional 12.5% Government Sales Tax will be applied.
**Minimum persons required.
***Length of time may vary depending on weather conditions that could affect travel times.