An early morning departure brings you to the famous archaeological site of Xunantunich. Explore the ancient maya structures with your knowledgeable guide and learn of the once flourishing Maya civilization and their beliefs. Visit the local farmers market and experience the flavors and smells of our bustling market day. Meet Mrs. Timotea Mesh, a Yucatecan Maya chef of the village of San Antonio that will add to your final experience of Maya food practices and a history of pottery from the ancient to the modern Maya.
What to bring:
- Loose Comfortable Clothing
- Bug Spray/Repellent
- Sneakers/Walking Shoes
- Water/Water Bottle
- Not Handicapped Accessible
- Not recommended for persons who have Fear of Heights
- Not recommended for persons who suffer from Motion Sickness
- Not recommended for persons who suffer from Heart/Respiratory Problems
*All rates are in US dollars per person, based on minimum persons indicated. An additional 12.5% Government Sales Tax will be applied.
**Minimum persons required.
***Length of time may vary depending on weather conditions that could affect travel times.