Explore the ruins of the then-prosperous Mayan structures of Xunantunich , where they come alive under the bursts of early morning sun. Led by a guide to steer you through the ruins and answer your questions about the culture and beliefs that once set this civilization alight, this tour seeks to deepen your knowledge in the ancient people of our ancient country, in the most hands-on way we know. Let the journey work up your appetite, and then stop in at Benny’s Kitchen for a feast of cultural dishes, and a culinary event to round out a perfectly authentic Belizean experience.
What to bring:
- Loose Comfortable Clothing
- Bug Spray/Repellent
- Sneakers/Walking Shoes
- Water/Water Bottle
- Not Handicapped Accessible
- Not recommended for persons who have Fear of Heights
- Not recommended for persons who suffer from Motion Sickness
- Not recommended for persons who suffer from Heart/Respiratory Problems
*All rates are in US dollars per person, based on minimum persons indicated. An additional 22.5% will be applied for General Sales Tax and Resort Fee.
**Minimum persons required.
***Length of time may vary depending on weather conditions that could affect travel times.