Hop into one of our comfortable vans and take an hour drive down the scenic Hummingbird Highway. You will then arrive at a beautiful Jungle Zipline where you will enjoy the incredible views that nature has to offer. Once fitted with your harness and safety equipment you will be guided through a short trail and soar 500 ft above the South Stann Creek River. Cross a suspended bridge and experience a panoramic view when zipping half a mile across on all 7 lines . Then go on a 2 minute walk where you will be provided with some inner tubes to float down the Stann Creek River and feel the refreshing water while listening to the amazing sounds that the jungle provides to you, along with a guide who will point out all the different life as you go along.
What to bring:
- Waterproof Camera
- Long Pants
- Bug Spray/Repellent
- Hiking Boots/Durable, Well-Threaded Shoes
- Not Handicapped Accessible
- Not recommended for Pregnant Women
- Not recommended for persons who have Fear of Heights
- Not recommended for persons with recent Arm/Hand Surgery
- Not recommended for persons with Back/Neck Problems or who have had recent Back Surgery
This tour is offered as follows:
- Mayan Sky Canopy – Departs: 1:00 pm • Returns: 5:00 pm – $120.00 per person
*All rates are in US dollars per person, based on minimum persons indicated. An additional 12.5% Government Sales Tax will be applied.
**Also available on different days upon request. Minimum persons required.
***Length of time may vary depending on weather conditions that could affect travel times.
Book Now & Save up to 60% OFF!
Vacations starting from just $79.00*
For inquiries and help with planning your stay call us at (888) 822-2448 or email us at [email protected]
*All rates are in US dollars per person, per night. Room Only. Additional person charges and fees may apply. A 9% Hotel Tax and 10% Resort Fee will be added to all room rates.