Ride on trails where the Mayas once ruled. Our half day tour begins with a brief ride through a tropical Orange grove. The trail makes its way into Belize's mysterious and enchanted rainforest. A new world surrounds you as you ride under the canopy accompanied by the chirping of exotic birds which nest among an incredible variety of flora and fauna found in the area. Over 300 bird species have been counted in this area which is directly adjacent to the Cockscomb Basin Jaguar Preserve. We arrive at a pristine spot along the Sittee River where we will stop for refreshments and a cooling swim. The ride continues through the rainforest and eventually back to our starting point.
What to bring:
- Loose Comfortable Clothing
- Bug Spray/Repellent
- Water/Water Bottle
- Not Handicapped Accessible
- Not recommended for persons with recent Arm/Hand Surgery
- Not recommended for persons who suffer from Motion Sickness
- Not recommended for persons with Back/Neck Problems or who have had recent Back Surgery
*All rates are in US dollars per person, based on minimum persons indicated. An additional 22.5% will be applied for General Sales Tax and Resort Fee.
**Minimum persons required.
***Length of time may vary depending on weather conditions that could affect travel times.